Blue Angels at San Francisco Fleet Week 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      San Francisco Fleet Week honors the Bay Areas' great naval tradition and salutes the brave men and women serving today in all of our armed forces. Ships from the U.S. 3rd Fleet along with ships from the Royal Canadian Navy will all be celebrating the 100th anniversay of the Canadian Navy.

      This year's Fleet Week air show will once again feature the United States Navy Blue Angels demonstration team along with other military demonstrations.

      Volunteers receive an event volunteer shirt and meals during shifts. Opportunities exist for Ticket Takers, Greeters/Access Control, Parking, Beer Garden (must be 21) and Grounds Keeping.

      San Francisco Fleet Week

      San Francisco Fleet Week honors the Bay Areas' great naval tradition and salutes the brave men and women serving today in all of our armed forces. ...

      The United States Navy Blue Angels will appear at San Francisco Fleet Week in 2010.

      01 - 03
      09 - 10
      MCAS Miramar, CA
      San Francisco, CA