San Francisco's OceanFest 6 October 2007
- Mark your calendars for San Francisco's OceanFest 2007 presented by FMSA on Saturday, October 6th, 2007.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
11am - 4pm
Farallones Marine Sanctuary Visitor Center
West Crissy Field, San Francisco
Come Discover your Marine Sanctuary!
Join us for the 7th annual OceanFest and celebrate the National Marine Sancutaries just off our shore!
Bring the kids for a exciting day at beautiful Crissy Field!
Join us for :
- Sustainable seafood and vegetarian fare prepared by top Bay Area restaurants: Chez Panisse, Nopa, Oliveto, Zuni Cafe, Hog Island Oyster Co. and Greens
- Fine wine by New Zealand wine and beer from local breweries
- Dessert by Moonstruck Chocolate and coffee by Mr. Espresso
- Live music
- A marine fair exhibiting practical ways to enjoy and protect our Sanctuaries
- Interactive children's activities, including Prescott Circus and music by Tim Cain
- A raffle featuring a Baja kayaking adventure for two from Blue Waters Kayaking
Ride your bike and enjoy free valet bike parking by SF Bicycle Coalition. Rent a bike from Blazing Saddles to come to the event and receive a 15% discount for the day.
Join us at OceanFest and get a front-row seat for the Blue Angels air show.
Want to help us sell raffle tickets? The volunteer who sells the most wins a $50 gift certificate to the fabulous restuarant, Fish.
For more information about OceanFest, contact Susanna Beck at sbeck@... or 415.561.6625 x315.