Fw: Reminder: Register Now For Sea-Air-Space 2010 on May 3-5!
- ----- Original Message -----To: Phelps HobartSent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:04 AMSubject: Reminder: Register Now For Sea-Air-Space 2010 on May 3-5!
DON'T MISS SEA-AIR-SPACE 2010-ONE OF THE LARGEST DEFENSE INDUSTRY EXPOSITIONS IN THE WORLD!!FOR THE NAVY LEAGUE'S
SEA-AIR-SPACE EXPOSITION 2010
MAY 3 THROUGH 5 AT GAYLORD NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
And be among 10,000-plus attendees at the nation's most important maritime defense exposition!
New this year is the Energy Pavilion, in which attendees can confer with energy policy makers and government program managers to discuss energy conservation goals within the military, while also learning how energy companies are focusing on the needs of naval operations around the world to help incorporate innovations for renewable, alternative and sustainable energy.WWW.SEAAIRSPACE.ORG
- Sea-Air-Space features the latest in sea power technology and innovation with exhibits from more than 150 defense industry companies and government agencies.
- Hear from top civilian and military leaders from the U.S. Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and the Maritime Administration.
- Learn about new policy developments and program initiatives from United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Command.
- Gain a better understanding during the professional seminars of the way-ahead on issues such as Smart Power, Energy-The Next Wave, Piracy, Cyber Warfare...and much more.
May 3-5, 2010
Gaylord Convention Center
For more information: info@...
Navy League Sea-Air-Space Exposition is open to active duty and reserve military, federal civilian employees, congressional members and staff, retired U.S. military and Navy League Members. There is no charge to attend the Exposition and professional seminars.J. Spargo & Associates, Inc. | 11208 Waples Mill Road | Suite 112 | Fairfax | VA | 22030