Fw: Sea-Air-Space Photo Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Photographers among us. This one is for you.

      I will be forwarding a few I recently received from photographers Jefferys Wiener  and Roger Bazeley. We thank them for their pics.

      Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:47 PM
      From: Waylett Jr, William J.
      Subject: Sea-Air-Space Request
      Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 3:44 PM
      We are planning to display a photo collage of the Navy League of the United States "Supporting & Serving U.S. Sea Services Around the World" along the long wall in the SAS Registration Area, along with textual descriptions of each photo.  Please forward this request to field leaders asking them to send us high resolution photos of their councils in action with members of the Navy, Marine Corps, USGC and Merchant Marines on or before April 9, 2010.  Please send these photos and the description of the folks in the pictures to Doug Crawford.  Thanks in advance for your support.  Warm regards, Bill

      Bill Waylett
      Senior Director of Regional Activities
      Navy League of the United States
      1-800-356-5760, X1593