Fw: Invitation to Naval Submarine League Birthday Ball with VCNO

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 9:58 AM

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: John Sanders
    Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 9:10 AM
    Subject: Invitation to Naval Submarine League Birthday Ball with VCNO

    Dear Navy Leaguers -

    VCNO Admiral Jonathan Greenert will be the keynote speaker for the Naval Submarine League Birthday Ball on April 17 at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey.  I believe this is an excellent opportunity to show Navy League support for our submariners and hope that you and other members might be interested in attending.

    I have attached our current Council newsletter with reservation information about the NSL Ball. Bettina Hotelling is our point-of-contact for reservations.  She is a wonderful, energetic member of our Council and she will gladly assist you and others with your reservations.  You can reach her at bhotelling at msn dot com or 831-375-4982.

    I might be able to assist members with room reservations in the NPS BOQ, Herrmann Hall, where the ball will be held.  Herrmann Hall is the historic Hotel Del Monte and the birthplace of today's Pebble Beach Company.  Phelps Hobart's grandfather, Lewis P. Hobart, a noted 20th Century architect, designed the hotel and it is a true gem.

    If possible, I hope that you will forward this information to council members and others.  It would be great to have a visible regional Navy League presence for the VCNO.

    Very Sincerely,

    John

    John Sanders
    President
    Navy League of the United States
    Monterey Peninsula Council
    john_sanders at navyleaguemonterey dot com
    www.navyleaguemonterey.com