Re: Last Call: Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon Mini-fundraiser March 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Thank you too members and friends who have made reservations. I will have council nametags for you. Please bring those pin-on type holders you likely no longer need. Also maritime magazines and books are appreciated by both the Arkansas Division Sea Cadets and the International Maritime Center.

      Items for the drawing always appreciated to go along with 50-50 split of the cash.

      Anticipate some live music!

      We will vote on adopting the nation's great passenger liner SS UNITED STATES. Hope to have the council's Plank Owner certificate by then.

      Additional council 2010 directors will be installed.

      There will be a Toys for Tots drum rollout; if you care to donated unwrapped toys or some $$$, Karen Freitas, Vice President - Youth Activities, will gladly accept your contribution.

      I will have NLUS lapel pins for resale if you have misplaced yours.

      Last but not least, we will be presenting a council check to the IMC.