Fw: USS Hornet Museum--Open House March 20th

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
    We thank all involved with the USS Hornet Museum, http://www.uss-hornet.org, for their service keeping this special ship alive as a museum, memorial, and training facility these past twelve years!

    We thank those involved with the Open House March 20th for the special recognition of the Navy League and the invitation!

    Saturday, March 20, 2010 – Living Ship Day
    Experience an aircraft carrier in action! Witness simulated flight operations as aircraft are lifted to the flight deck and placed into launch position; participate in mission briefings; meet former crew; sit in the cockpit of a fighter jet! This month we salute the Bay Area chapters of the Navy League of the United States (NLUS).

    Please use this invitation as an incentive in your personal NLUS membership recruiting efforts, http://www.navyleague.org/membership.

    Remember to have your NLUS membership card with you when visiting the ship March 20th.

    Vice President, Membership
    Pacific Central Region, NLUS