Fw: Toys for Tots: February eNewsletter 2010

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2010
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      Though it says Phelps Hobart, the donation came from our council.

      For 2010, the council's support for Toys for Tots is incorporated into the mission of the council's Youth Activities Committee The committee is chaired by Mrs. Karen-Lynne Freitas, Vice President Youth Affairs, KarenLynne at mindspring dot com.

      Members who care to donate to Toys for Tots may do so through the council (100% will be passed on) or directly. We will try to have a representative from Toys for Tots at our annual luncheon meeting aboard the S.S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, 20 December 2010.

      Thanks to everyone who has contributed in the past.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2010
        From one of our council friends...

        One of Norman's tasks is to assist CALMITSAC, www.CALMITSAC.org, chairman and council member Robert Dockendorff keep the group on course. When it comes to what the State of California is doing to aid and promote commerce, he is the man to contact.