Women in Logistics Networking Event 1700 Thursday, 28 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Another invitation - especially for our female members but men are invited as well. Attendance is encouraged.

      The Old Ship Saloon has quite a history. We are always on the lookout for places to meet; how about the Old Ship Saloon?

      Women in Logistics

      Free Networking Event

      Thursday, January 28, 2010

      5:00 PM to 8:00 PM

      Old Ship Saloon

      298 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco, CA

      (Corner of Pacific Avenue at Battery Street)

      It’s great opportunity to network with logistics professionals at a wonderful venue

      The Old Ship Saloon has a colorful history in San Francisco maritime dating back to 1849

      Please Join Us!

      ______________________________________

      Old Ship Saloon

      The Old Ship Saloon saga began in December of 1849 when a three-masted boat called the Arkansas sailed into San Francisco Bay. A storm blew the Arkansas ...
      www.oldshipsaloon.com/ - Cached

      Women in Logistics Northern California

      Welcome to Women in Logistics. WIL is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the name of Women in Logistics with members, both men and women, ... www.womeninlogistics.org - 9k - Cached

      Women in Logistics

      WIL is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the name of Women in Logistics with members, both men and women, from the following industries: Logistics, Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Technology, and Supply Chain Management. Since 1981, WIL has provided Bay Area logistics and transportation professionals a forum to:

      • Promote career growth through education and networking.
      • Be active in the Bay Area transportation community.
      • Learn, exchange ideas, establish and grow relationships, and support each other's career goals.
      • Find opportunities to upgrade your job position and to find qualified people to join your firm.
      • Find opportunities for volunteer and leadership experiences on the local board.

      WIL offers a variety of programs:

      • Biannual events with topics that educate our members on current issues impacting the logistics and transportation industries.
      • Annual Golf Tournament
      • Annual Scholarship award which can be used toward college or professional development classes.
      • Mentor Program offering access to top level professionals for one-to-one career counseling or to “give back” to a newer member.
      • Job Bank - offering up-to-date listing of employment opportunities. We encourage you to take advantage of our member services to post your company’s job openings.

      WIL is a non-profit professional organization run completely by volunteers.