Propeller Club of San Francisco luncheon meeting in Oakland February 10

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Our Council friend John Amos has an interesting luncheon planned for Wednesday, February 10. Council members are encouraged to attend.

      We have endeavored to partner with the group for some time.

      THE PROPELLER CLUB

      OF THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY REGION

      January 19, 2010

      Dear Transportation Professional,

      The Board of Directors of the Propeller Club, San Francisco Bay Region would like to invite you to attend its first luncheon of 2010. The date is

      February 10, 2010 and there will be no cost to attend. We are working toward solidly re-establishing the Propeller Club here in the Bay Area. We will have a management representative from the Port of Oakland speak to us about maritime issues in the Bay Area, the state of the Port and what does it look like economically for us in 2010.

      The luncheon will start at noon with lunch and the speaker at 12:30. The venue is the

      Seafarers International Union Building at 1121 7th St. in Oakland. There is ample parting behind the building by going east on 7th St. and turning right on Linden St. and then turning right again into the BART overflow parking lot (not restricted). From the lot you can walk through the fence at the rear of the SIU building.

      Please respond with your attendance information (bring as many as you like) to John Amos at amoslogistics at sbcglobal dot net or telephone at 925-933-5226 not later than February 5.

      You will find a Propeller Club membership application included with this invitation. We need to increase our membership this year so a strong program of events can be presented. You thoughts and ideas on how we can do this would be appreciated.

      We will be looking forward to seeing you on February 10.

      Sincerely,

      John Amos

      President, PCSFBR

      Amos Logistics