Fw: From Dan Branch, Recent trips reports and information for leaders

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010

      Simply a heads-up on what our NLUS National President has been doing recently. Not mentioned is a continuing changing of the guard at NLUS Headquarters in Arlington Virginia.

      It would be wonderful to have him aboard the O'BRIEN for lunch. Stand by - if he and his wife make a San Francisco port call we will schedule a reception aboard. Others on our invitation list include the Administrator of the Maritime Administration (Nominee), David T. Matsuda, and the new Commander of the Military Sea Lift Command. Rear Admiral Mark Buzby, http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioID=63.

      Phelps

      PS Let me know if you would like to receive Pacific Central Region Online Newsletter posts. Not everything I post there, I believe applicable to our council posts.

      Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 8:12 PM
      Subject: Fw: From Dan Branch, Recent trips reports and information for leaders
      Any councils or individuals interested in hosting our NLUS National President Dan Branch and his wife Kathleen? Possible 2010 dates are the USCG Cutter WAESCHE commissioning May 7, http://www.uscgcwaesche.com, our next Pacific Central Region (date, time, place to be announced), or San Francisco Fleet Week, October 7 - 12, http://fleetweek.us.*

      Web Yeoman
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS

      * That's a new URL for the event; the 2010 San Francisco Fleet Week has Major General Michael Myatt USMC (Ret) as Chairman. He with the Marines' Memorial Club and Hotel in San Francisco, http://www.marineclub.com, is a Community Affiliate member of the San Franicisco Council