Fw: A Very Special "Thank You" from Toys for Tots

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      ----- Original Message -----
      To: PMMC at cwo dot com
      Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:00 PM
      Subject: A Very Special "Thank You" from Toys for Tots

      TFT_eNews_header

      TFT message

      Dear Phelps,

      tft posterEach year, following our annual Christmas Drive, Toys for Tots receives many letters and messages filled with heartfelt appreciation just like the one above.  And although these messages are not mailed or e-mailed directly to you, you must understand that they are truly because of you!

      This past Christmas season, with your dedicated support, the Marine Corps was able to distribute 16 million toys to more than 7 million less fortunate children. Whether you signed up to be a Christmas Club member, donated online, dropped off a toy at a collection site or nudged family and friends to join you in giving to Toys for Tots, your work added up and gave children reasons to smile on Christmas morning!

      And Toys for Tots simply couldn’t have made these smiles a reality without your kindness and compassionate giving. Thank you!

      I hope you’re starting 2010 with a hopeful spirit, but please look back at 2009 at least on more time with a sense of accomplishment for the difference you made in child's life. At Toys for Tots, we’re starting our year filled with gratitude for the generous support we received from friends like you that made the 2009 Christmas Campaign a huge success!

      Phelps, when you made your New Year’s resolutions, I hope you included keeping / becoming a Toys for Tots Christmas Club member on your list of good works for 2010. You’ve made a difference this year and I’m looking forward to having you as a member of the Toys for Tots family in 2010.

      Thank you, Phelps, for your support and may you have a safe, healthy and joyous new year!

      Bill Grein
      William J. Grein, Major, USMC (Ret.)
      Vice President, Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      P.S. Please add our Web site, www.toysfortots.org, to your favorites list and visit often to learn more about becoming a Christmas Club member, supporting the Toys for Tots Literacy Program and other current news on local Toys for Tots community events.

      P.P.S. Did you receive this e-mail from a friend?  Would you like to receive e-mail updates like this from Toys for Tots on a regular basis? It's easy, just sign up here.

      Home | Donate Online | Toy Drop-Offs | About Toys for Tots |

      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      18251 Quantico Gateway Drive | Triangle, VA 22172

      OUR MISSION:
      The mission of the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaigns are conducted.

      Forward to a Friend