The decline of the Navy's fleet size

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
    The informative website SeaPower - SeaPower Ambassador, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeaPower, received a NLUS 1st Place Mackie Award in 2008 (presented at the NLUS 2009 Convention). It was initiated in early 2004 and has over 770 posts and over 40 links, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeaPower/links, many with links of their own. For information on the United States' military might at sea and adversaries/potential adversaries there are few others as comprehensive. It is specifically designed for public speakers and researchers on the subject.

    It is not a Navy League website.

    Phelps
    Web Yeoman
    Pacific Central Region, NLUS