2010 Festival Lineup Announced and Tickets On Sale Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      ´╗┐
      The San Francisco Ocean Film Festival is the brainchild of founder and director Krist Jake, San Francisco Council Navy Leaguer.

      BRAVO ZULU Krist!

      He writes, "Many hands make for a smooth sailing Festival.  From ushers to ticket takers and more, opportunities are available to support the Fest while having the opportunity to get backstage and catch the action.  Visit our volunteers page for additional information and to sign up to help."

      Let's go see a film or two! Or volunteer.

      Please pass the word.

      Web Yeoman
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS

      Forward this message to a friend | visit us at oceanfilmfest.org

      San Francisco Ocean Film Festival
      1007 General Kennedy Ave, Ste.205
      San Francisco, California 94129
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!