Re: Fw: Thank you for your generous donation to Toys for Tots

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 9:00 AM
      Subject: Take a break, Phelps. You deserve it!

      Dear Phelps and Kerry,

      From the bottom of my heart, from our volunteers, and from the many children we were able to deliver toys to ...  thank you!

      I don't even have the final count of just how many toys were distributed yet, but I simply couldn't wait to let you know how deeply grateful I am for your support of Toys for Tots this year!

      In a year in which we feared the worst, friends like you came through and made sure millions of children in need received a new toy this Christmas, both through monetary donations AND through our toy drop-off locations around the country.

      But most importantly, the children touched by Toys for Tots received an important message ... people really do care.

      Phelps, thank you for helping us deliver that important message and for being the Santa we needed to ensure that children had a reason to smile on Christmas...and all year long!

      Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, Phelps!

      Bill Grein
      William J. Grein
      Major, USMC (Ret.)
      Vice President
      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      PS.  If you didn't get a chance to make a donation or want to give an additional gift, you can do so here.  Remember every gift if tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

      Did you receive this e-mail from a friend?  Would you like to receive e-mail updates like this from Toys for Tots on a regular basis? It's easy, just sign up here.

      After a year of hard work and dedication...
      ...you deserve a break!

      With the end of 2009 coming soon, please keep in mind that if you make a year-end gift to Marine Toys for Tots by December 31, 2009, your contribution will be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law!

      Take a break!  You definitely deserve it!

      Home | Donate Online | Toy Drop-Offs | About Toys for Tots |

      Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

      18251 Quantico Gateway Drive | Triangle, VA 22172

      The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys, books and other gifts during October, November and December each year, and distribute those gifts as Christmas presents to less fortunate children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.

      Forward to a Friend