Fw: CALMITSAC Teleconference and our next full meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
    Message

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Thought you might be interested in knowing more about this state group. Some of you may recall me mentioning it in the past. The Chairman, Capt. Robert Dockendorff, USN (Ret.) is a member of our Pacific Merchant Marine Council. I, as a representative of our council, serve on the CALMITSAC as well. I am also on a subcommittee. Attached are some of the agenda items for Wednesday's teleconference. You are welcome to take a look at them and listen in Wednesday but please do not comment - remain quiet. Call me for the passcode prior to the teleconference if so interested.

    Heave Ho!

    Phelps

    California Marine & Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council,

    http://www.calmitsac.org:
    CALMITSAC's mission is to foster the development of a Marine Transportation System in California that is safe, secure, efficient, environmentally sound, and capable of expanding to meet the needs of the global economy.