Re: XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL and the Navy League Can Help

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Thanks Glenn for the "heads up" on this. Being able to choose a pre-written message or write a personal one is a nice touch. I appreciated reading the replies from the troops posted at the website.

      And thanks for all you do within the Navy League.

      Phelps Hobart
      Web Yeoman
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS