Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Fw: Wreaths Across America Purchase Order - 3822

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009

      Wonderful.

      Arkansas Division doesn't slow down on doing good works.

      San Francisco members, I think you know where the Presidio Cemetery is. From the main parade ground there are signs pointing west to cemetery. Expect parking problems. Please thank the Cadets for their service.

      Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Fw: Wreaths Across America Purchase Order - 3822

      Phelps,

      ARKDIV Cadets will be participating at the Ceremony in San Francisco at the National Cemetery.  They are honored to be apart of this National Day honoring our fallen hero's.

      Respectfully,

      INST Karen Freitas