Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Fw: Wreaths Across America Purchase Order - 3822

  • capt.ob@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Dear Phelps,

      I will be participating....... Last Memorial Day I bought and distributed 2,000 12X18 Flags for our California Veteran's graves......Kerry

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009

        Wonderful.

        Arkansas Division doesn't slow down on doing good works.

        San Francisco members, I think you know where the Presidio Cemetery is. From the main parade ground there are signs pointing west to cemetery. Expect parking problems. Please thank the Cadets for their service.

        Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:53 PM

        Phelps,

        ARKDIV Cadets will be participating at the Ceremony in San Francisco at the National Cemetery.  They are honored to be apart of this National Day honoring our fallen hero's.

        Respectfully,

        INST Karen Freitas