Fw: Wreaths Across America Purchase Order - 3822

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Purchase Order
      Members and Friends,

      This is the second year we as a council have participated in Wreaths Across America, http://www.WreathsAcrossAmerica.org. Every cemetery and veterans monument is worthy - there are three hundred and fifty sites, fifteen in California alone. Of the fifteen, I chose for the council to sponsor a wreath at the Merchant Marine Memorial in San Pedro, http://us.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avg&type=yahoo_avg_hs2-tb-web_us&p=Merchant%20Marine%20Memorial%20San%20Pedro.

      At the primary site Arlington National Cemetery the ceremony starts at noon, Saturday, December 12. Here on the West Coast, to coincide, ceremonies start at 0900 on December 12. Your attendance at a veterans cemetery near you is welcomed. The organization welcomes group and individual wreath sponsorships.

      vendor_image

      Remember
      the fallen;

      Honor
      those who serve;

      Teach
      our children the value of freedom

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        Dear Phelps,

        I will be participating....... Last Memorial Day I bought and distributed 2,000 12X18 Flags for our California Veteran's graves......Kerry

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009

          Wonderful.

          Arkansas Division doesn't slow down on doing good works.

          San Francisco members, I think you know where the Presidio Cemetery is. From the main parade ground there are signs pointing west to cemetery. Expect parking problems. Please thank the Cadets for their service.

          Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:53 PM

          Phelps,

          ARKDIV Cadets will be participating at the Ceremony in San Francisco at the National Cemetery.  They are honored to be apart of this National Day honoring our fallen hero's.

          Respectfully,

          INST Karen Freitas