Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Re: 2009 World Maritime Day Parallel Event NYC Oct. 15-18

  • edward dangler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      President Phelps-- I ditto Sam Sause's comments for our having a world maritime day with May for maritime week,

      It could attract more participation within the world shipping industry. I would be delighted to serve on such committee if held in May.  As you know I am in Soutnern France this season and usually every fall through the end of January.  We moved into the apartment here in Cannes on Friday evening.

      Best Regards to PMMC..

      Ed Dangler, Esq.  Proctor in Admiralty
      CAPT USN (ret)
      Master- tonnage oceans unlimited