Re: 2009 World Maritime Day Parallel Event NYC Oct. 15-18

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      FROM: grandtrans2000 at sbcglobal dot net
      DATE: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:40:52 -0700
      SUBJECT: RE: [PMMC-NLUS] 2009 World Maritime Day Parallel Event NYC Oct. 15-18

      What great event. Would love to be on the world maritime committee and suggest it be in May during maritime "week" which gives us enough time to plan it if we start working on it now.

      Sam Sause, General Manager
      Grand Transport
      Tel: 510-865-0993
      --------------------
      FROM: Bazeley at comcast dot net
      DATE: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 04:07:48 -0700
      SUBJECT: RE: [PMMC-NLUS] 2009 World Maritime Day Parallel Event NYC Oct. 15-18

      I would like to consider serving on such a committee, as it is a good experience fit with my transportation safety, environmental law, and public policy background and educational experience.

      Roger Bazeley
      PMMC-NLUS
      Transportation: Planning, Policy, Safety and Marketing
      --------------------

      Thank you Sam and Roger. We have the start of a committee. We definitely should do something in May but October has possibilities too.

      Phelps
    • edward dangler
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
        President Phelps-- I ditto Sam Sause's comments for our having a world maritime day with May for maritime week,

        It could attract more participation within the world shipping industry. I would be delighted to serve on such committee if held in May.  As you know I am in Soutnern France this season and usually every fall through the end of January.  We moved into the apartment here in Cannes on Friday evening.

        Best Regards to PMMC..

        Ed Dangler, Esq.  Proctor in Admiralty
        CAPT USN (ret)
        Master- tonnage oceans unlimited