Packages for the troops in Afganistan and Iraq

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 9:10 AM
      Fellow Pacific Merchant Marine Council Members,

      My wife and I have made substantial gifts to children's and Veteran causes
      over the years.

      This year I am doing my annual packages for the troops in Afganistan and
      Iraq...I have sent 20 packages already....the boxes are free from the PO,
      but the postage is $11.95...

      I've been buying items at the Commissary at Travis twice a week.

      Anyone who would also like to contribute, checks should be made payable to:
      M.S.A. (Masonic Service Association) and sent to:

      Kerry C. O'Brien, M.S.A. Representative
      PO Box 230
      Fairfield CA 94533-0022

      All donations will be acknowledged.from M.S.A. Headquarters, Silver Spring
      MD

      Contributions are fully tax deductible. I will conclude my drive
      Thanksgiving Day, and am asking all to say a prayer for our troops and our
      country at high noon that day.

      God Bless,

      Kerry

      (707) 425-7596, capt.ob at comcast dot net

      PS Please pass the word. Tks, KO

      Something coming your way from the council and the Hobarts.