PMMC Short Burst for Seapower Magazine accepted

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009

      Our council has been in articles and "short bursts" within Seapower magazine
      in the past; most recently pages 66 and 67 of the August 2009 issue,
      "Pacific Merchant Marine Council To Support Sea Cadet Unit."

      In the October issue our council was listed in a piece on 2008 membership
      retention. Also my name as one of the Navy League's top two dozen membership
      recruiters in 2008.

      Now the submission below is slated for the November issue!

      We will endeavor to get council notice in other magazines and local media.
      Our Monday, December 21 luncheon, celebrating our 3rd anniversary, is open
      to all. Any notice you can give it in publications you receive is
      appreicated.