Re: Sea Cadet's 47th Anniversary September 10, Pass in Review September 13

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
      Region 12 Belt Buckle
      New Region 12 Belt Buckle

      BRAVO ZULU to the Arkansas Division - leadership and cadets! A number of 1st places in the various competitions and 2nd overall in the 2009 Region 12 Pass-In-Review!

      The Arkansas Division League Cadet and Sea Cadet of the year were announced at Pass-In-Review:

           League Cadet: ABLE CADET STEPHAN SOBOLEV

           Sea Cadet: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER DAVIS FREITAS

      Ahead, the presentation of our Navy League youth awards to these two - date, time, place to be announced.

      The Arkansas Division will be involved in a variety of service and training activities in the weeks ahead.

      During San Francisco Fleet Week there will be a Sea Cadets recruiting booth at the head of Pier 39.

      Photos, including PIR 2009, and information for the Region 12 Sea Cadets may be found at: http://www.eteamz.com/pcr12/.

      Cadet Kristin Wojkowski writes:

      Information on the Sea Cadets Annual Fundraiser will be in another message. We ask for support through our council and the Arkansas Division.

      Please, if you feel called to financially support the Arkansas Division Sea Cadets through the Pacific Merchant Marine Council, contact me. It would be wonderful if one or more members came forth to supplement what we will provide from the limited resources in our council treasury.

      Phelps

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
        Examples of the training available within the Sea Cadet program. More in San Diego and elsewhere.

        The Arkansas Division is fortunate to have training facilities within the USCG Station Yerba Buena Island.

        Phelps