Annual Steamship Night Dinner, 1 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Michael Nerney" <Michael.Nerney@...>
    To: "Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS" <PMMC@...>
    Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 5:04 PM
    Subject: Annual Steamship Night Dinner, 1 October

    Hi Phelps.

    Here is the invitation to PTA's Steamship Night, which is 10/1/2009 at the
    San Francisco Marriott. You and PMMC members are welcome.

    (See attached file: Annual_Steamship_Dinner_October 1, 2009(4).pdf)

    Regards,

    Michael Nerney
    Maritime Marketing Manager
    Port of San Francisco
    Pier 1, The Embarcadero
    San Francisco, CA 94111
    415-274-0416
    michael.nerney at sfport dot com
    www.sfport.com

    ____________________

    Members,

    I do hope several of us will accept the invitation and represent the Navy
    League. Please let me know if you will be going.

    We extend an invitation through Michael to Pacific Transportation
    Association members to attend our luncheons 21 September and 21 December. In
    the last year Michael has moved up from the Association's 3rd Vice President
    to 1st Vice President. We commend him for that and for serving as a director
    of our council. The Port of San Francisco is a community affiliate member of
    our council.

    If you haven't already, please extend an invitation to your friends and
    associates to attend our council luncheons. Thank you to all who have made
    reservations.

    Pacific Transportation Association http://www.pacifictrans.org