Fw: Invitation: NLUS Workships on NLUS Council Administration, Friday, 2 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007

      Dear Pacific Merchant Marine Council Member,

      We share this information as requested by our NLUS Pacific Central Region President Don Hale. Please join our council President Kerry O'Brien, myself, and others for a great day of NLUS instruction and networking in Sacramento.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps Hobart, Webmaster

      Date: Friday, February 2nd
      Time: 1000 sharp to 1500
      Place: Board Room, 2nd Floor - top of stairs (elevator available), Grant Joint Union High School District Adult Education Center, 3222 Winona Way, North Highlands, CA. From Highway 80, take Watt Avenue north to Winona Way on your left. If you reach McClellan Park you are too far north. Winona Way is a link between Watt Ave. north and Roseville Road.

      logotransparent

      Who should attend: NLUS Council Officers, Directors, Chairmen and women. Anyone in a leadership position or scheduled to be in one.
      Cost: Free
      Food: Arrive early for breakfast or coffee at Rico's Cafe in the building, 1st Floor. We will break for lunch at Rico's.
      Parking: Free - on premises in student parking lot - north and south side of building. No permit required.

      Bill Waylett
      Senior Director of Regional Activities
      Navy League of the United States
      703-528-1775
      703-528-2333 (FAX)
      703-731-5907 (Cell)
      wwaylett@... <mailto:wwaylett@...>
      Citizens in Support of the Sea Services

      Leadership in a Volunteer Organization Energizing Your Council

      How to Run Effective Meetings Council Financial Budgets and Audits