Eco Trans address

  • Sam Sause
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009

      Phelps – now that I have the website,  brocure and tel numbers do you have a mailing address for Eco Transport. Surprised it is not listed in the broucure.  Just found out that Mike Bowden no longer with the company.  Corporate office is in Denver.

        Think their local  office is in SF but the tel # is an east bay (510) number.

      Sam Sause, General Manager

      Grand Transport

      Tel: 510-865-0993

      Fax: 510-865-2258

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
        Mr. Bowden is gone, the firm lost a good man.

        President's position is vacant.

        I have invited Joe Cutrera, VP Marketing and Sales, to our luncheon on the 21st.

        Always collect those business cards.

        Address is

        Eco Transport
        200 Brannan Suite 200