Re: Fw: (ARKDIV)Pass-In-Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 10:36 PM
      Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:26 PM
      Subject: Pass-In-Review ceremony information

      All Hands,

      Information for those wanting to attend the Pass-In-Review ceremony at Parks Reserve Forces Training Area, on 13SEP09:

      1115  Pass-In-Review Battalion forms up for march
      1130  PIR Battalion marches to Parade Ground
      1145  PIR ceremony begins

      - you must have registration, insurance and license for your vehicle to enter Parks RFTA
      - if you are not Armed Forces or Sea Cadet personnel have another proof of identification
      - Parks RFTA is located next to Dublin, California, off of Interstate 580 and Dublin
        Boulevard
      - you can walk to the Base/Post from the BART station.

      I encourage you to arrive early enough to watch the march. It is quite a site with cadets in their Whites and flags blowing in the wind.

           Warrant Officer Guilherme Freitas, USNSCC
           Arkansas Division, Pacific Central Region