Fw: (ARKDIV)Pass-In-Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 11:32 PM
    Ahoy again Members and Friends,

    Save Sunday, September 13, to come out to Camp Parks Reserve Forces Training Area (RFTA) http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/camp-parks.htm, Dublin California for the final day of the Sea Cadets annual Pacific Central Region Pass in Review.

    Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 5:55 PM
    Subject: (ARKDIV)Pass-In-Review

    All Hands,

    Pacific Central Region Pass-In-Review will be 11-13SEP09, aboard Parks Reserve Forces Training Area.

    Pass-In-Review is where units from Pacific Central Region compete against each other and also allows for camaraderie between cadets from other units.

    We stay in the barracks and eat at the chow hall.

    Arkansas Division placed third last year behind Diablo Squadron and Princeton Division. We did good and I was very proud of our League Cadets and Sea Cadets.

    We get graded on attendance, so a firm commitment to attend and participate is expected.

    I need to finalize our roster by 13AUG09. The training fee is $30.00 each.

    Officers and Instructors are encouraged to attend. We need at least one male and one female officer/instructor/midshipman.

    Attached are instructions and study sheets. Learn everything well.

    I look forward to hanging out with you all at Parks RFTA.

    HOOYAH!

         Warrant Officer Guilherme Freitas

    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 10:36 PM
      Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:26 PM
      Subject: Pass-In-Review ceremony information

      All Hands,

      Information for those wanting to attend the Pass-In-Review ceremony at Parks Reserve Forces Training Area, on 13SEP09:

      1115  Pass-In-Review Battalion forms up for march
      1130  PIR Battalion marches to Parade Ground
      1145  PIR ceremony begins

      - you must have registration, insurance and license for your vehicle to enter Parks RFTA
      - if you are not Armed Forces or Sea Cadet personnel have another proof of identification
      - Parks RFTA is located next to Dublin, California, off of Interstate 580 and Dublin
        Boulevard
      - you can walk to the Base/Post from the BART station.

      I encourage you to arrive early enough to watch the march. It is quite a site with cadets in their Whites and flags blowing in the wind.

           Warrant Officer Guilherme Freitas, USNSCC
           Arkansas Division, Pacific Central Region