Fw: ARKDIV Summer Training update

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Is the Sea Cadet program incredible or what? Take a look at the training received by our very active Arkansas Division!

      BRAVO ZULU to all involved including the adult leadership.

      WO Guilherme Freitas, USNSCC, Arkansas Division Sea Cadets Operations Officer and his wife Karen Lynne, Instructor, are two of our newest council members! It is wonderful to have them on board.

      Captain Tim Cogan, the Division's Commanding Officer has accepted our invitation to be one of our guest speakers at our luncheon on the O'BRIEN Monday, September 21. The program will focus on MSC and MARAD vessels in the San Francisco Bay area.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS