Fw: Great Video Profile of CMA Online

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2009

      Thought you might be interested in a recent video of the Training Ship Golden Bear of the California Military Academy.

      Those interested in being added to the E-mail media releases of the California Maritime Academy simply have to send their request to Doug Webster. The website, www.csum.edu is interesting to visit. We are fortunate to have such a fine institution here in Northern California.

      Look forward to seeing many of you at the Pacific Central Region activities this coming Friday and Saturday.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Web Yeoman
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS