San Francisco Fleet Week 2007 Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      The following came to us from Don Hale, Pacific Central Region, NLUS, President.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007
        Dear Members and Friends,

        No information on ship tours as of yet - public or by pre-arranged groups. We will keep you posted on breaking news.  Anyone care to observe the next Fleet Week Coordination Meeting Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 1:30? Contact Don Hale, (408) 997-3282.