Lake Merrit Council Fundraiser Sausage and Suds, 1130 Wednesday August 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 46 KB

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Don Hale
    Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:37 PM
    Subject: Fw: Navy League LMC Flyer

    Please pass along this information to members on your lists..Don

    --- On Thursday, 7/9/09, Carey Barnecut  <barnecut at sonic dot net> wrote:

    Lake Merrit Council Members and Friends,

    Attached please find the flyer for our August 19, 2009 Sausage and Suds, Wine and Cheese Fund Raiser event sponsored by the Lake Merritt Council of the Navy League of the United States.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  Hope to see you all at the event.

    Carey Barnecut, President
    Lake Merritt Council, NLUS
    510.351.8107

    Navy League of the United States

    Lake Merritt Council

    Sausage and Suds - Wine and Cheese Fund Raiser

    1130 - 1330, Wednesday, August 19

    Point Welcome Room, Coast Guard Island, Alameda

    Fun and Fundraising Event

    LIVE AND SILENT AUCTIONS SUCH AS (and much more): Recreation Opportunities, Restaurant Gift Certificates, Wine Tasting, Vacation Opportunities

    PRIZE DRAWINGS FOR SUCH AS (and much more):Gift Baskets, Fine Wines, Curios, Foodstuff

    Proceeds benefit: U. S. Coast Guard ISC, Alameda; U. S. Coast Guard Cutter SHERMAN; Hancock Squadron Sea Cadets; & U.C. Berkeley ROTC.

    FREE to Uniformed Military Personnel and their Spouses

    $12.50 for everyone else (pays for you & our guests!)

    RSVPs are required for non-military personnel to gain access to Coast Guard Island

    Make checks payable to Lake Merritt Council

    Send to Carey Barnecut, 867 Juana Avenue, San Leandro CA 94577

    Yes we will attend: