Oakland Navy League Golf Tournament September 13

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 35 KB
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Same as last year, we will have a Pacific Merchant Marine Council, Navy League, "hole sponsor" sign on the course, hopefully the 1st hole. We are always willing to support Fleet Week activities and the Oakland Council always does a great job!

    Please contact me if interested in a round of tournament golf; we will put together a council foursome or two. More sign sponsors are also welcome.

    Phelps
    ___________________________________

    From: Lou LozanoSubject: ONL Golf Tournament
    To: Don Hale <samhaleceo at pacbell dot net>
    Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 8:52 AM

    Don,

    Please send out the attached flyer regarding our 3rd Annual Golf Tournament.

    Lou
    _________________________________

    NAVY LEAGUE OF THE UNITED STATES

    OAKLAND COUNCIL

    We invite you to join us in a round of golf.

    Funds raised support our adopted Navy, Marine & Coast Guard units and our Annual Fleet Week BBQ (Co-Hosted with Bay Area Law Enforcement Associations and the Oakland A’s).

    WHEN: Sunday, September 13, 2009

    WHERE: Lake Chabot Municipal Golf Course, 11450 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA, (510) 351-0393

    TIME: 10:00 AM

    COST: $95.00 per player

    $75.00 Active Duty Military

    (includes tee prizes, round of golf, cart, BBQ lunch and awards following the tournament) and great raffle.

    This will be a blind bogie tournament with 1st, 2nd & 3rd place awards. Also closest to the hole on all par 3’s and longest drive will be presented at the luncheon.

    NAME(S)

    ___________________________________

    ___________________________________

    HOLE SPONSER $50.00 (LIST NAME OR COMPANY FOR SIGN)

    Make check payable to: Oakland Navy League

    Mail to: Kurt Libby, Captain, SC, USN (Ret)

    1715 Broadway

    Alameda, CA. 94501

    Any questions call: Lou Lozano, President, Oakland Navy League (510) 461-0413

    DEADLINE: August 30, 2009