Re: Thank you for attending and participating in our Navy League luncheon meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
    Message
    Thank you for your kind words - and the attached presentation! Many of our members and friends will appreciate examining it.

    I believe the Navy League and especially this council has the right container of "product." I, along with our council's officers, directors, and members, simply keep trying to find receptive ports within the maritime community - those firms and organizations who also recognize the nation and our national defense depend on strong "Sea Services" provided by our Navy, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and US flag Merchant Marine and care to do something about it.

    This council is going to have a strong finish the second half of 2009 with most of our activities occurring in San Francisco. I'll keep Eco-Transport posted.

    All the best to you and Eco-Transport in achieving our mutual goals.

    Anchors Aweigh,

    Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:16 PM
    Subject: RE: Thank you for attending and participating in our Navy League luncheon meeting

    Phelps,
      You should be recognized obviously for your persistent and consistent support in these efforts and I personally want to say thank you for your invitation.
    ---
    As I said I have attached our PPT presentation on Eco Transport and feel free to pass on to your team of excellent people that support your efforts.
      I will be in touch soon
    Regards
    Mike Bowden
    Eco Transport