Fw: Invitation to Maritime Security Industry Day 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Gould, Laura ENS"
    Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:21 AM
    Subject: Invitation to Maritime Security Industry Day 2009

    Good Morning CSOs, FSOs, Agency Representatives and Industry Partners,

    The United States Coast Guard Sector San Francisco, in conjunction with the
    California Maritime Academy will be hosting the Annual Maritime Security
    Industry Day on June 23rd, 2009. Attached you will find a copy of the
    Invitation Letter, Agenda and Registration form, a hard copy of which was
    mailed today.

    Some basic information:

    When: Tuesday June 23rd, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

    Where: California Maritime Academy, 200 Maritime Academy Drive, Vallejo CA
    94590

    Who Should Attend

    - Federal, state and local officials involved with maritime security
    - Industry security partners, Facility Security Officers, Vessel Security
    Officers, and Company security officers seeking insight into government
    plans for improved security.
    -Interested Maritime Security Industry Partners and Representatives

    We are also looking for co-sponsors to host refreshments and/or lunch. If
    you would like to learn more about participating in this event, please
    contact me.

    Please utilize the provided registration form and return to me via email or
    fax. Thank you. We look forward to your attendance at this year's event!

    Best Regards,

    Ensign Laura Gould
    United States Coast Guard
    Sector San Francisco