Pacific Central Region, NLUS, Host Annual Coast Guard Awards Luncheon 1130 Thursday 9 August, Coast Guard Island

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Members and Friends,

      This is annually a special Navy League occasion. We desire a good showing of PMMC members. Please let Kerry know if you will be attending.

      Chances are this will be our first opportunity to meet and greet RADM Jody Breckenridge's replacement.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps
      Phelps Hobart, Senior Vice President
      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      PACIFIC CENTRAL REGION

      Navy League of the United States

      Hosts

      Annual Coast Guard Awards Luncheon

      Celebrating "The Best of the Best"

      RADM Craig Bone, USCG

      Commander, District Eleven

      Presenter and Speaker

      Thursday, August 9, 2007

      Gresham Center, Coast Guard Island

      Alameda

      Time: Social Hour 1130

      Luncheon 1200 Noon

      Cost: $10.00 per person

      Navy Leaguers should show their appreciation by attending!

      For Information please call Jeanne Sharkey (925) 228-1375

      Reservations Deadline Wednesday, August 1, 2007, PLEASE!!!!

      Please make checks payable to PCR NLUS and mail to:

      Lorraine Hughey, 1650 Candelero Court, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-1020

      Enclosed is check for $_________ for ______ attendees.

      (Note: all non-military attendees MUST be placed on a Gate List and have photo ID)