Re: RADM Thomas J. Patterson Memorial Tribute and Seamen's Memorial Cruise

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2009
      Just a reminder.

      My wife Teddy and I will be on board this evening and we hope you will be there too. I will have flyers for our luncheon June 15 as well as the President's Proclamation on National Maritime Day.

      Hope you booked passage for the Seamen's Memorial Cruise. I have and our council will have a wreath.

      Anchors Aweigh,