Fw: RE: [PMMC-NLUS] Re: Fw: Two Accounts of Captain Phillips' Rescue

  • edward dangler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      President Phelps -- Thank you so much for the on the scene report of the piracy action on Maersk vessel.  next week I will be at the Maritime Law Association annual meeting in  New York where I am member of the piracy subcommittee, as well cruise vessels, vessel regulations and international conventions committees.

      I will share this report with  the members of the subcommittee as we are trying to formulate some policies for our client shipping committees, as well as provide some input to legislative proposals.

      Ed Dangler, Esq
      CAPT USN (ret)

      ---