RE: [PMMC-NLUS] Re: Fw: Two Accounts of Captain Phillips' Rescue

  • Sam Sause
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009

      Phelps – thanks so much for sharing the mail from Matt Fisher with the council.  The seafarers plight rarely receives press – whether it is a downturn in shipping, International Trade or Piracy.  So refreshing to put a face to these events.  I forwarded it to our associate seafarers ministry in New York who are big time into seamen’s rights and Maritime centers in New York, Philadelphia, Houston and Paduka, KY.  We are currently in serious discussions of on merging our operations with  SCI (Seamen’s Church Institute) and our International Maritime Center.

      sam

      EMAIL: usmmaaa.seattle at gmail.com
      PH:  206-605-4685