All Navy Leaguers welcome: USCG Day at the Oakland A's 11 June 2009

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009

      From: "Cates, Rodney ELC2" <Rodney.C.Cates@...>
      To: <NLSAC@...>
      Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 2:31 PM
      Subject: All Navy Leaguers welcome: USCG Day at the Oakland A's 11 June 2009

      Mr. Hobart,

      It is that time of year again.  Please pass the word - Navy Leaguers welcome and encouraged to attend!  This is the ninth year in row for this event.  We are going to make this years tailgate party bigger than ever.  Our goal is to sell 500 tickets, have a great tailgate party, and sit together during the game.

      There will be a fly over by CG aircraft, the CG Color Guard presenting colors, a Coast Guard civilian singing the national anthem, and VADM David Pekoske throwing the first pitch.

      An all around great day, I hope all the councils can take part.

      v/r,
      Rodney C. Cates, ELC
      President, CWOA Golden Gate Chapter
      (w) 510-637-5464
      (c) 510-517-9167

      2009 Coast Guard Day With The A’s Fundraiser Event

      Come see the Oakland A’s take on the Minnesota Twins

      Thursday, June 11th, 2009 @ 12:35 pm

      Sponsored by:

      the Oakland A’s

      Oakland Navy League

      Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer Association

      PACKAGE GAME TICKET PRICE

      $20.00

      Plaza Level Game Ticket, and Tailgate Party

      Ticket can be purchased at the ISC Alameda MWR Ticket Office

      or any of the CWOA members listed below:

      CWO Rodney Cates @ (510) 637-5464

      CWO Joe Belson @ (510) 637-5492,

      CWO Maria Lecato @ (510) 437-3340,

      CWO Tyrone Whitehead @ (510) 437-3194.

      Tailgate Party will kick off at 10:00am 11 June 2009
      at the 66 Coliseum Way Parking Lot

      Just Look for the Coast Guard Flag!

      Meal will be served from 1030-1200pm

      Tailgate Party sponsored by the CWOA Golden Gate Chapter

      Tailgate menu:

      Your Choice of two sandwiches:

      cheeseburger,
      Hot Dog,
      or BBQ Pulled Pork ,

      or
      BBQ meatballs

      with rice plate

      the meal also includes:

      Chips
      Soda/Water
      & Dessert Item

      Events at Oakland Coliseum on Game day:

      Tailgate / CG Aircraft Fly over / CG Color Guard presentation
      CG Member singing of National Anthem

       CG VIP throwing of First pitch
      CG Promotion on giant screen

      Don’t miss this spectacular event!
      There will be Food and Fun

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 6:33 AM
        From: Rodney Cates, ELC2, Robert L. Castle, Oakland Navy League

        2009 Coast Guard Day With The A's Fundraiser Event

        Come see the Oakland A's take on the Minnesota Twins

        Thursday, June 11th, 2009 @ 12:35 pm

        Sponsored by the Oakland A's, Oakland Navy League, and the Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer Association

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009

          As usual, if your interested please follow instructions on flier, not to this address.
          Greg Brazil, by direction
          Lou Lozano