Fw: Maersk Line Limited - Press Release Captain Phillips RESCUED

  • MARK L SHAFER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2009
      GOOD DAY ALL  and a damn good day it is !!!!
      From: Jim Everett
      News Alert; Captain Richard Phillips has been rescued from the pirates that have held HIM hostage since hijaking the" MV Maersk Alabama", on Wednesday, 8th April; five (5) DAYS AGO !!!

      Early sketchy reports state that the U.S. Navy was able to free Captain Phillips and killed some or all of the pirates onboard the drifting Lifeboat. The report states that Captain Phillips is now safely onboard the U.S.N.S. Bainbridge.

      All I can say is a whole bunch of prayers have been answered. THANK GOD !!!

      WE, USA,  FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT, without that "Politically correct bullshit".

      Jim