USS STOCKDALE (DDG 106) Return with Honor

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009

      For your information and action.

      Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:18 PM
      Subject: USS STOCKDALE DDG 106 Return with Honor

      Dear Phelps,

      Please consider this and forward it to everyone you know who might be interested in honoring those who served our country during the Vietnam era...and who did not receive the honor and respect they deserved for answering our countries call to service.

      At the Commissioning and Adoption of the USS STOCKDALE, we will be bringing to life a ship whose motto is "RETURN WITH HONOR."

      Help us honor all of our Vietnam era veterans as we thank them for "Returning With Honor."

      The commissioning of the USS Stockdale is a little more than one week away.

      Opportunities still exist for you to be a part of this historic event. We are at $125,000 of our $212,000 event and enhancement goal.

      Click here to attend events or to donate to USS STOCKDALE (DDG 106) Return with Honor Ship Commissioning

      All Contributions are Welcomed.

      Call the USS STOCKDALE HOTLINE with questions 805.879.1561

      Click here to go to USS Stockdale Commissioning Wish List!

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      Navy League - Santa Barbara Council
      402 E Gutierrez St
      Santa Barbara, CA 93101

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

      Destroyer Photo Index DDG-106 USS STOCKDALE
      USS Stockdale is scheduled to be commissioned in 2008. ... Stockdale, 133k, USS Stockdale (DDG 106) under construction at Bath Iron Works. Bill Gonyo ...
      www.navsource.org/archives/05/01106.htm • Found on Google, Windows Live, Yahoo! Search, Ask.com
      USS Stockdale (DDG-106) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      The third USS Stockdale (DDG-106) is an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer in the United States Navy. Stockdale is named after Vice Admiral James ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stockdale_(DDG-106) • Found on Google, Windows Live, Yahoo! Search
      USS STOCKDALE (DDG 106)
      Welcome to USS STOCKDALE’s Website! On behalf of our entire crew, we hope you enjoy your virtual tour of what will be the Navy’s most advanced ship when our ...
      www.stockdale.navy.mil/ • Found on Google
      USS STOCKDALE (DDG 106)
      Greetings from the Commanding Officer . Welcome to USS STOCKDALE’s Website! On behalf of our entire crew, we hope you enjoy your virtual tour of what will be the Navy’s most ...
      www.stockdale.navy.mil/default.aspx • Found on Windows Live, Yahoo! Search
      USS Stockdale - DDG 106
      Jan 9, 2008 ... On January 12, 2006 the Department of Defense announced that DDG hull number 105 would be named in honor of Vice Adm. James Bond Stockdale ...
      www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/navy/ddg-10... • Found on Google, Windows Live, Yahoo! Search, Ask.com
      SBNL - USS Stockdale Comissioning
      The Official Web Site for the USS STOCKDALE Commissioning ... USSStockdale.org: The best place to learn about the USS Stockdale and her Commissioning: ...
      www.ussstockdale.org/ • Found on Google, Yahoo! Search
      USS Stockdale
      USS Stockdale - Assembly at Bath Iron Works - Photos compliments of Mike Cronin
      www.nampows.org/USSStockdale/ • Found on Windows Live, Yahoo! Search
      U.S.S. Stockdale Sailaway pictures from maine photos on webshots
      Feb 6, 2009 ... USS Stockdale Sailaway pictures published by rehartme.
      travel.webshots.com/album/569974697RxolWd • Found on Google
      USS Stockdale DDG 106 Guided Missile Destroyer Arleigh Burke class
      Stockdale led the U.S. air squadron during the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin Incident. During the late 1970s, he served as President of the Naval War College.
      www.seaforces.org/USNSHIPS/07USNSHIPS_DDG/USNSHIPS... • Found on Ask.com
      U.S.S. Stockdale pictures from maine photos on webshots
      May 26, 2007 ... USS Stockdale pictures published by rehartme. ... USS Stockdale DDG106. last edit: Tue Oct 21 02:24:47 PDT 2008; comments: 0 ...
      travel.webshots.com/album/559192132ziIVyh • Found on Google
      James Stockdale: Information from Answers.com
      Stockdale, James Bond, 1923–2005, U.S. naval officer, b. ... Stockdale led aerial attacks from the carrier USS Ticonderoga ... USS Stockdale. When Hell ...
      www.answers.com/topic/james-stockdale • Found on Yahoo! Search