Battle of Midway Dinner Flyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 10:17 PM
      We thank council member Stan Ellexson for providing advance notice for this special event.

      I know a number of members will be attending - it will probably be more enjoyable if we mix it up with others instead of forming a Pacific Merchant Marine Council table. We can talk about it at the March 16 luncheon.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps