Re: Pacific Merchant Marine Council Luncheon Invitation March 16, SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009

      Thanks to everyone who has sent in reservation checks. Keep 'em coming.

      =;  Just a reminder that you can invite someone to lunch aboard ship in San Francisco for $20 with complementary vehicle parking to boot!

      If the person decides to join the Navy League and affiliate with the the Pacific Merchant Marine Council, HIS OR HER LUNCH IS FREE.

      Re: Navy League Membership:

      Membership is $50 for one year, $90 for two, and best value $125 for three. Love those three year memberships - talk to me if you care to extend your annual membership to three years - I can make it happen and pass the savings on to you. Life memberships at $500 are a great gift to young family members and a wonderful way to show Navy League support at any age. Speak to me about "Community Affilate" or "Corporate" memberships for businesses, corporations, and trade organizations. For information see http://www.navyleague.org/membership/index.php.

      Phelps

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS" <pmmc@...> wrote:

      Ahoy there!

      Please pass the word.

      All invited for lunch aboard the National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN!* Reservations desired.

      Anchors Aweigh,*

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      * Actually the O'BRIEN will not be getting underway on the 16th, but you will feel like it is what with the ship gently rocking pierside due to ocean swells coming through the Golden Gate and wakes created by passing ships.