Change in PMMC Luncheon Date to Monday, July 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council Quarterly Luncheon Meeting with Guest Speaker Rear Admiral Manson K. Brown, USCG

      Date:Monday July 9, 2007
      Time:11:30 am - 1:30 pm
      Author:Phelps Hobart, Senior Vice President
      Type:Lunch
      Reminder:There is a reminder set for 14 days before this event.
      Location:National Liberty Ship Memorial SS Jeremiah O'Brien, Pier 45, San Francisco
      Street:Along San Francisco's Embarcadero Street locate Fishermen's Wharf, Directly north is Pier 45. Spot the SS Jeremiah O'Brien and head for it. Park in the ship's assigned spaces within the adjacent storage shed. Please pull as far forward as possible.
      Phone:(916) 739-6949 | Cell (916) 955-3972
      All are welcome. Lunch this time is $15, not $20, and paid reservations by check are appreciated - PO Box 230, Fairfield CA 94533; complementary covered vehicle parking is adjacent to the ship.

      Note: The ship is going into the BAE Shipyard on June 18th. We have rescheduled the luncheon date to Monday, July 9th.

      The big event on the 9th is our adoption of the SS Jeremiah O'Brien - signed and sealed certificate, plaque, handshakes, photos, and of course comments!

      Lunch has been reduced from the normal $20 to $15 but we are asking for a donation. All donated funds collected will be presented along with the certificate and plaque.

      To maintain the old gal is expensive and a visit to the dry-dock really adds up. Your assistance is appreciated! If you desire a receipt for your donation for tax purposes we will have them at the luncheon.

      BAE Systems San Francisco Ship Repair
      Our Philosophy | Our Team | Our Shipyard | News | Contact Us. to BAE Systems ... BAE Systems San Francisco Ship Repair. Foot of 20th Street • San Francisco, ...
      www.baesystems- sanfranciscoshiprepair.com