Thank the Merchant Mariners of World War II

  • Joe & Marianne Giambrone
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009

      I have attached a copy of a bill currently in Congress to Thank the Merchant Mariners of World War II. I have also attached a link so you can see who is sponsoring the legislation http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/bills/?billtype=H.R.&billnumb=23&congress=111 . If you support the bill send a message to you congressperson asking them to support the bill.

      Joe Giambrone

      National Director

      NLUS

    • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 25, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
        group.

        File : /Salute to Armed Forces Flyer May 2009.pdf
        Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
        Description : Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces Memorial Day Weekend

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        usaseapower <nlsac@...>
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 25, 2009

          Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces

          • 1805 Saturday, May 23: vs. Arizona
          • 1305 Sunday, May 24: vs. Arizona
          • 1305 Monday, May 25, Memorial Day* vs. Seattle

          Highlights

          • Collectable Coin Giveaway
          • In Game Tributes to the Armed Force
          • Discounted Tickets

          To place order contact:
          Oakland A's
          Jessica Scott
          510.563.2336
          jscott@...

          Message forwarded by:

          Raymond Wong
          Commander, VFW District 14
          Counties of San Francisco and Alameda

          _______________________________

          --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Hello,

          This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS  group.

          File : /Salute to Armed Forces Flyer May 2009.pdf
          Uploaded by : usaseapower nlsac@...
          Description : Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces Memorial Day Weekend

          You can access this file at the URL:

          To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles

          Regards,

          usaseapower nlsac@...

        • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 25, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
            group.

            File : /NLUS 2011 Annual Calendar.doc
            Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
            Description : NLUS 2011 Annual Calendar