The 7th Last Happy Hour Naval Air Station Alameda Friday, February 27

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2009
      From: Oakland Navy League <presidentoaklandnavyleague@...>
      Subject: Last Happy Hour

      Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 6:33 PM

      This has been a great event in the past.
      Greg Brazil, by direction
      Lou Lozano, President, Oakland Navy League
      _______________________

      The 7th Last Happy Hour Naval Air Station Alameda

      We'd like you all to join with us in reliving the fun and excitement of another Sea Services Last Happy Hour!

      Where: The Naval Air Museum at NAS Alameda

      When: Friday, February 27, 2009 from 5:00 - 8 PM.

      Cost: $5.00/person for admission to the museum

      There will be a cash bar and snacks/bar food provided.

      The Naval Air Museum is in the old passenger terminal at Naval Air Station, Alameda. It is a fascinating place with thousands of exhibits. Stroll around with a cocktail in hand and marvel at all the nostalgic displays. Then come back to the main bar in the Crow’s Nest and chat with friends and new acquaintances while enjoying the night time view of San Francisco. See the museum web site at:

      http://www.alamedanavalairmuseum.org/
      for more information and directions.

      You can pay at the door, but I need to know if you intend to come so we can plan the refreshments better. I only need ‘Yes" and "Maybe" responses. The lack of a response will be taken as a "no".

      Captain Kurt Libby, SC, USN (Ret), klibby@...