West 2009 - 3 day Sea Services Trade Show, 2/11/2009, 12:00 am

  • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Reminder from: PMMC-NLUS Yahoo! Group

      Title: West 2009 - 3 day Sea Services Trade Show

      Date: Wednesday February 11, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Location: Convention Center, San Diego
      Phone: (916) 739-6949
      Notes: West 2009

      "Defense - Reset, Redesign or Reinvent?"

      Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute
      February 11-13, 2009
      San Diego Convention Center
      Three POWERFUL reasons to attend West 2009:
      1. Hear top-notch speakers in their field
      2. Participate in panel sessions on timely issues in today's military
      3. Preview hundreds of state-of-the-art technologies at the Exposition

      West 2009 is the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to engage military and industry leaders who are developing warfighting strategies, network systems and operational platforms. Come hear the experts and lend your voice to chart our course after Iraq.

      02/11/2009 - 02/13/2009 "Defense - Reset, Redesign or Reinvent?"

      Location: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA

      Please call me if you intend to attend.